Monday, July 13, 2009

Sleep Tight!


I haven’t always slept that well. Sometimes it has been the pressures of work, money, or the physical pains that plague us as we get older, but I usually would wake up a 3am or so when the voices in my head just became too loud to let me sleep. So I don’t know how much of it is the 100% natural wool bed that we now sleep on, or how much of it is the change in lifestyle we have created, but I am sleeping like a baby and it is a delightful change. Through our work on developing eco-friendly upholstered furniture, we became aware of the toxic chemicals that are present in the average foam mattress. Between the polyurethane in the padding, and the fire retardants that are sprayed on the synthetic covering materials, you are literally swimming in a toxic chemical soup. It is comforting to know that we have eliminated those toxins from our nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment